Do you have a movie that will stop you dead in your tracks? One that, when you see it on TV, you forget what you are doing and watch til the end?
In honor of the Oscars, coming up on Sunday, we've put together a list of our favorite films that we can watch over and over again. But just listing the titles would be too easy so we thought we'd give you quotes and see if you can guess what they are. Leave your answers in the comments :) And be sure to leave us your favorite movies!
1. Well, it turns out, I've got a rose garden.
2. Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
3. Are you crazy? The fall will probably kill you.
4. You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
5. I've got a little bit of a headache.
6. I came to America in 1914 - by way of Philadelphia. That's where I got off the boat. And then I came to Baltimore. It was the most beautiful place you ever seen in your life. There were lights everywhere! What lights they had! It was a celebration of lights! I thought they were for me, Sam, who was in America. Sam was in America! I didn't know what holiday it was, but there were lights. And I walked under them. The sky exploded, people cheered, there were fireworks! What a welcome it was, what a welcome!
7. Peter once asked me when I fell in love with Jack. And I told him, "It was while you were sleeping."
8. A movie! That's your problem! You don't want to be in love. You want to be in love in a movie.
9. Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
10. Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid.