TOAD HOLLOW March Yarness!!!
Would you like to join us on this epic quest? For those of us not as into the College Basketball tournaments known as March Madness, The Toads have created our own bracket OF YARN!!!!
We have selected 64 of our current and not so current colors and randomly placed them in the traditional 64 team brackets. All you have to do to fill out the bracket is download the pdf associated with this listing and then fill out which yarn color trumps on each match up. We have a video explaining it all on our Youtube channel, The Crafty Toads.
Is there an old color you want to bring back then make sure you vote to get it through to the next round.
Here's how it works:
1. Download the image below (you should be able to right click the image to save to your device, let us know if you have any problems)
2. fill out the brackets all the way down to selecting your number one favorite yarn
3. email a picture of your completed bracket to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day Sunday, March 8, 2020
4. Starting Monday, March 9 be sure to follow our instagram stories @toadhollownj, so you can cast your vote for each match up.
5. At the end of the month, once a number one color has been voted, there will be a GRAND PRIZE (stay tuned to Instagram to see prize) to the player with the highest score
6. Throughout the contest we will be randomly and arbitrarily awarding small prizes to contestants.
7. There is a separate blog post with pictures of each yarn so you can make informed choices.
YOU HAVE TO HAVE A BRACKET SUBMITTED TO US TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR PRIZES.
BRACKETS ONE AND TWO (left side) Match Ups can be found here
BRACKETS THREE & FOUR (right side) Match Ups can be found here