FOX’S CLOAK kit - 100% Wool Felt from Barefoot Fibers, Toad Hollow Fabrics
IMPORTANT *** This kit has only what you need to make the cloak that will fit the fox, the raccoon, or several other of the animals. It does NOT have a pattern to make any of the animals. Pattern is by Cynthia Treen from Threadfollower Designs.
Kit includes: 1 piece of teal felt; and embroidery floss in teal and brown. Pattern will be emailed to you. Please be sure to include an email that you check regularly so we don’t send it into the ethos.
Each sheet measures 8" x 12"
- Manufactured in Europe
- Composition - 100% wool felt
- Thickness - 1.1 mm (3/69 inch)
- Weight - 15 oz per linear yard
- Non-raveling - easy to cut in any direction with no hemming needed
- Excellent rub resistance
- Certified safe for babies and children under Oeko-Tex Standard 100, which is a globally uniform testing and certification system for textiles. Product has been tested for chemicals known to be harmful to health, such as lead and conforms to the highest safety class
- Dry clean for best result. Optional: spot clean with damp towel. Felt will shrink when exposed to heat such as a dryer or iron. To preserve felt in original state, allow felt to air dry, use a cool iron if necessary. Place wool in dryer if you want a boiled wool appearance. Fabric will shrink dramatically in dryer and become thicker with shrinkage dependent on heat setting.