SILVER - 100% Wool Felt from Barefoot Fibers, 8x12 sheet, Toad Hollow Fabrics
By Toad Hollow
This felt is perfect for using in the making of stuffed animals (inhabitants of The Hollow anyone?), stockings, and lots of other projects.
Each sheet measures 8" x 12"
See below for specs:
- Manufactured in Europe
- Composition - 100% wool felt
- Thickness - 1.1 mm (3/69 inch)
- Weight - 15 oz per linear yard
- Non-raveling - easy to cut in any direction with no hemming needed
- Excellent rub resistance
- Certified safe for babies and children under Oeko-Tex Standard 100, which is a globally uniform testing and certification system for textiles. Product has been tested for chemicals known to be harmful to health, such as lead and conforms to the highest safety class
- Dry clean for best result. Optional: spot clean with damp towel. Felt will shrink when exposed to heat such as a dryer or iron. To preserve felt in original state, allow felt to air dry, use a cool iron if necessary. Place wool in dryer if you want a boiled wool appearance. Fabric will shrink dramatically in dryer and become thicker with shrinkage dependent on heat setting.